Re: [SLE] xcdroast/cdrecorder problem
  • From: Sid Boyce <sboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 04:39:40 +0100
C Hamel wrote:

I've just created 2 sessions on a CD and I'm able to access both (separate directories) using "ls -lR /media/cdrom" in SuSE 9.0 Pro, but I'm using xcdroast 0.98alpha15 and cdrecord from cdrtools-2.0.1a27, both built from sources.
Regards
Sid.

--
Sid Boyce .... Hamradio G3VBV and keen Flyer
Linux Only Shop.