xcdroast/cdrecorder problem
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:01:29 -0600

Whenever I write a CD-R/CD-RW using xcdroast I cannot read certain CDs
- --especially multi-session-- unless and untill I reboot the system. For
instance, on one particular CD which has multiple folders written at various
times --either together or seperately-- I can only read the very first folder
created. This particular CD has roughly four sessions on it.

There just has to be a better way than rebooting to put things right. I
realize that xcdroast is an alpha but it otherwise seems to work great except
for writing multi-session CDs. I am wondering if the two problems might be
connected.
- --
...CH
Avoid doing business with 'The Link' ISP.
SuSE Is All U Need
Linux user# 313696
Linux box# 199365