Re: [SLE] Have you seen this?
  • From: "Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:16:44 +0200
jaska wrote:
Hi

So to put it simply, if I do not agree with some individuals, piss off..
This is not something I would expect from a Linux-group.

Jaska.

Terence McCarthy kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Lauantai 6. Maaliskuuta 2004 23:48):

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:08:07 +0200

jaska <jaska@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And even if I should *once again* start a war, I just can't understand
why some are so picky about how people write their reply.

I personally HATE when I need to scroll down to see the respond. I
actually ignore the thread, and go to next one.

You top-post and full-quote-under. Haven't lost the
windoz mentality.

You apparently haven't understood what the comments (immediately aboove)
are about.

As for "picky", it's about social manners and what is acceptable to a
particular group. If you really can't put up with the way most of us do
things in this group, don't use the list.

If you want to remain, please conform to what the list expects, that's all.

Terence

Yes your assumption is correct, Fit in or F_ _ _ off.

Not expecting it from a linux group is hogwash. This is a democratic
list and if the majority of the subscribers want to top post then we
will. As it stands at the moment however, we have chosen to bottom post.

--
The Little Helper
Hylton Conacher - Licenced ex-Windows user (apart from Quicken)