Re: [SLE] top posting is *functionally* inferior
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:56:19 -0600

On Sunday 07 March 2004 18:26, Felix Miata wrote:
<SNIP>

> Precisely the problem initiated by M$'s default behavior and now
> commonplace.
> --
> "Surely God would not have created such a being as man to exist only
> a day! No, no, man was made for immortality."
> President Abraham Lincoln
>
> Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409
>
> Felix Miata *** http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/
Uh-uh. I used Netscape many years back and it, too, top-posted automatically
after putting one's signature at the very end.

Do you really enjoy scrolling to the end to see the latest reply *that_much*??
I can think of nothing more inconvenient... but I'm in Rome, now, so I do as
the Romans --for better, or holy war.
- --
...CH
Avoid doing business with 'The Link' ISP.
SuSE Is All U Need
Linux user# 313696
Linux box# 199365