Re: [SLE] Have you seen this?
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 01:10:55 +0700
> > It's been rather fun watching all this,
>
> That has to be a plus, Tom!
>
> > The reason I top post every now and then (mistakenly) is because
> > top-posting is a normal course of email.

I am on a list for a Dos program which is also used by blind people.
The argument that I hear from them is that a reader program needs a lot of
unnecessary time for the reading of a text or a part of a text which these
users have already remembered when they start reading a tread.
I do not know if we on the list have Susers with a reading program or with a
braille program but think that we should look at this subject again if there
would be people that we can help in that way.