Re: [SLE] Have you seen this?
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 17:55:47 -0500
On Saturday 06 March 2004 04:48 pm, Terence McCarthy wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:08:07 +0200
>
> jaska <jaska@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > And even if I should *once again* start a war, I just can't understand
> > why some are so picky about how people write their reply.
> >
> > I personally HATE when I need to scroll down to see the respond. I
> > actually ignore the thread, and go to next one.

> You apparently haven't understood what the comments (immediately aboove)
> are about.
>
> As for "picky", it's about social manners and what is acceptable to a
> particular group. If you really can't put up with the way most of us do
> things in this group, don't use the list.
>
> If you want to remain, please conform to what the list expects, that's all.
>
> Terence

And what rules does the list go by?? And who made those rules??

Each to his own way of doing things is the only rule I can see... Life is too
short to nit-pick every little thing.

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 03/06/04 17:54 +
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." -
Mark Twain

< Previous Next >