Re: [SLE] Encryption question
  • From: Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 03 Mar 2004 15:49:34 -0800
PGP is the standard with inline signatures. Its Evolution which is off
track. But manageable with Kgpg. I am on the encryption lists and they
do know what the standards are. Attachments get lost and become corrupt
far too easily to be standard and there is no agreement as to how to
handle them. If there is a standard its a broken one.

CWSIV