LPI Docs
  • From: Hans du Plooy <hansdp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 08:55:39 +0200
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a free source of LPI documentation? lpi.org doesn't
seem to have any. IBM's developer site seems to have, but for some
reason I keep clicking around in circles, always getting back to the
login page, even though I am already logged in, and no matter which
browser I use. Gives me that creepy feeling that it might be one of
those sites that only work the way that should in *that other* browser -
but I can hardly believe that would be the case :)

Any pointers appreciated

Thank you

--
Kind Regards