Re: [SLE] UPS (power supply) and SuSE
  • From: linuxjim <linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:32:35 -0600
What great info. I should have known there is a good way to do this in Linux!
Now, I'm off to get a decent UPS.

Thanks to all, and to Vince for the good info and links.

I did come across this as well today. Actually I stumbled across it reading a
link from the OT list....

A good UPS How To by Eric Raymond....

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/UPS-HOWTO/

Thanks again,