Re: [SLE] PCMCIA eth problems
  • From: Stefano Ceci <stefano.ceci@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:52:40 +0100
Perhaps this problem is more hard than I've thought.
So I've been thinking to solve it changing the approach.
After boot it's enough that I do a modprobe command. The problem is that I
must be root to run it. I'd like a script that do it for me. I'd like that a
normal user can boot the system and find the network correctly configured.
In what file can I insert that command? The file should run after all the
system is loaded....just before kdm. And what syntax I should use to do that
command? I can create a job to insert in cron?
Heeeelp please.
Stefano