Re: [SLE] PCMCIA eth problems
  • From: Stefano Ceci <stefano.ceci@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:24:48 +0100
Alle 22:15, sabato 21 febbraio 2004, Ken Schneider ha scritto:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > # /etc/init.d/network
> > > #
> > > ### BEGIN INIT INFO
> > > # Provides: network
> > > # Required-Start: $local_fs
> > > # Required-Stop:
> > > # Default-Start: 2 3 5
> > > # Default-Stop:
> > > ### END INIT INFO

Ken, I've added hotplug at the end of "# Required-Start: $local_fs" and what's
new? When I do "luna:/home/ste # insserv -d", now I get:
"
insserv: There is a loop between service syslog and network
"
and if I do "luna:/home/ste # insserv hotplug", I get:
"
insserv: Warning, current runlevel(s) of script `hotplug' overwrites defaults.
insserv: Warning, current runlevel(s) of script `hotplug' overwrites defaults.
insserv: Warning, current runlevel(s) of script `hotplug' overwrites defaults.
insserv: There is a loop between service network and hotplug
insserv: There is a loop between service network and hotplug
insserv: There is a loop between service syslog and network
"
What happens?
Stefano