Re: [SLE] stealth VNC connection
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:33:05 +0100
On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 09:51 +0200, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
> Regardless of whether it is illegal or not to evaluate the employees via
> a stealth connection, we the SLE users are not the judge, jury and
> executioner in being able to decide whether the Romanian should be
> offered help or not.

Of course we are.

Offer me a job. I need one, I really do.

If you pay me, you can tell me what to do and reasonably expect me to do
it. But as long as this list is a freebie, it's on an "if I feel like
it" basis. Usually I feel like it, this time I don't. I'm glad to see so
many people agree with me. Employers have a right to know what their
employees do, but not covertly

< Previous Next >