Re: [SLE] ADSL ISP in UK
  • From: Kevin Donnelly <kevin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:38:54 +0000
On Wednesday 11 February 2004 11:15 am, Dave Howorth wrote:
> Does anybody have any recommendations or warnings about ADSL ISPs in the
> UK? I will also need (perhaps as part of the package) a mail address.

You should have a look at UK Free Software Network (http://www.ukfsn.org.uk),
which offers pretty good packages, and which has been very reliable in the 3
months I have had it to date. You can get a package with a fixed IP address,
and a lot of other extras.

Even better, the owner, Jason Clifford, is giving ALL the non-running costs
proceeds to fund free software development in the UK - he gave his first
cheque to the Association for Free Software (http://www.affs.org.uk) a couple
of months ago.

--

Best wishes