Re: [SLE] Can't access a SMB share in other LAN
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 04:18:25 +0100 (CET)

The Wednesday 2004-01-21 at 19:25 -0500, BandiPat wrote:

> I believe if you check your settings in Mozilla mail, you will find it
> can be set to reply to the list, if a mail list is specified.

Mozilla 1.2.1 (the version of SuSE 8.2) does not even allow a folder to be
specified as belonging to a list - the only property you can define for a
folder is the "default character codding". The only options in the
"Message" menu are: New, Reply, reply to all, forward, forward as, edit as
new - and this has being so for years (counting Netscape as its
predecessor).

If you know of a version of Mozilla that behaves otherwise, please specify
which one you know for certain to have that feature, and exactly how you
enable it. I am very interested.

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson