Re: [SLE] evolution
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:46:46 +0000
> I tried evolution 1.4, mozilla mail 1.6 and neither knows (or I haven't
> figure out how) how to directly delete the mail from an imap server when
> I hit delete... I know mozilla has the option to expunge deleted inbox
> upon exit, but that's not smth I really want... So.. Any ideas? Any
> suggestions?

Are you sure that what you want isn't basically to hide deleted
messages, in Evolution, this is
View > Hide Deleted Messages
and then you can expunge at exit time:
Tools > Settings > Mail Preferences > Deleting Mail > Empty trash
folders on exit
--
James Ogley, Webmaster, Rubber Turnip james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rubberturnip.org.uk Jabber: riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx