evolution
  • From: "Daniel Secareanu - FSD" <dsecareanu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:10:46 +0200
Greetings all...

I have been trying several e-mail clients, looking for one to match my
needs and wishes... but somehow none of them can do this :)
I might be queer or smth, but heck, I only want a few issues solved,
like when I hit delete on a message, to actually be deleted from the
server as well (imap mail server, or even ms exchange imap), or I want
evolution not to show me I have 22 unread mails in one folder, and when
I open the folder to see that I don't really have any unread mails
there...
I tried evolution 1.4, mozilla mail 1.6 and neither knows (or I haven't
figure out how) how to directly delete the mail from an imap server when
I hit delete... I know mozilla has the option to expunge deleted inbox
upon exit, but that's not smth I really want... So.. Any ideas? Any
suggestions?

Thank you very much.

Daniel

Daniel Secareanu