Re: [SLE] CCing to the list
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:17:35 -0600
Ken Schneider wrote:

It really is a PITA. I just want to reply the the list 99 times out of
100, so I hit "reply," delete the OP's name, type in the list name, and
then hit send. When I have forgotten to do that I've annoyed the OP. I've also typed in the wrong list name and annoyed other lists with
SUSE stuff.

It is inconvenient.

Which is why there is the "reply to list" selection. With evolution all I
have to do is right click in the message and select reply to list. How
much of PITA is that?

Ken Schneider

But, who wants to change email clients whenever there is a function implemented in another one that might be useful? Actually, I gave Evolution a try and it crashed so often that I really couldn't use it, as well as leaving post-crash stuff running that I could never seem to find that wouldn't let Evolution restart. (yes, I do know how to use grep, ps and kill).

Anyway, since almost everything posted here is to the list (I'm guessing, I haven't done a study), why not accomodate that simple idea?

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

< Previous Next >