Re: [SLE] Conflict errors installing KDE 3.1.5
  • From: Guillermo Ballester Valor <gbv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:05:14 +0100

Basil,

Here is the k3b package I have installed in my system (SuSE 8.2). Just now I
burned a CD OK:
gbv@gauss:~> rpm -qi k3b
Name : k3b Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version : 0.10.3 Vendor: suse
Release : 0.pm.1 Build Date: Sat Jan 17 18:57:39
2004
Install date: Sun Jan 18 10:14:32 2004 Build Host:
faui6s6.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Group : Productivity/Multimedia/CD/Record Source RPM:
k3b-0.10.3-0.pm.1.src.rpm
Size : 9682732 License: GPL
Packager : Rainer <rainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Description :
K3b is a CD burning application that supports Ogg Vorbis, MP3
audiofiles, DVD burning, CDDB, and much more.

Authors:
- --------
Sebastian Trueg <trueg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thomas Froescher <tfroescher@xxxxxx>
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards

Guillermo.

On Sunday 18 January 2004 17:10, Basil Chupin wrote:

> While I am at this moment downloading the replacement K3b file from
> Packman I think I'll do what you suggest by overwriting the earlier
> files because I am just a bit suspicious of the file I am now
> downloading: it's about a couple of Mgs smaller that the earlier one
> (last October) and I don't like to see files shrink (this is what
> happened with Mozilla Firebird recently and it wasted my time and effort
> in downloading the nightlies because the damn thing would not run). I
> like it when files get BIGGER then I know someone has been putting good
> stuff into them :-) .
>
> Cheers.
>

> --
> Indecision is the key to flexibility.