can't go back to Sax2
  • From: Adagilson Batista Bispo da Silva <adagilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:00:43 -0200
Because my graphical user interface is not displayed properly (screen gets blicking when X server starts) by now (it looks as the refresh rates were modified and were wrong). I just want to open sax again to inform the correct values.
That's what I'm doing:
ALT+F2 (because I can't login or at least I can't see the login manager: screen gets blicking)
login: adagilson/password:****
$sax2
(from now on everything gets blicking again)

I wonder if I can start sax again to restore to my previous refresh rate; it was working fine (8 MB shared memory size in BIOS+800x600@60hz+vertical and horizontal refresh rates specified by manufacturer). As I said I have no visibility to open any app: the screen is blicking and screaming.
a.