Zope on SuSE 9
  • From: Roger Chrisman <rogerhc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:02:03 -0800
Hi,

I am trying to get Zope running on SuSE 9. I get it running okay when I
install it from the SuSE 9 CD and start it with '/etc/init.d/zope start' but
cannot get signed into the http://local:8080/manage page that is the first
step in managing Zope. Mozilla opens an authentication form window but the
authentication fails. I am trying to sign in using the default user
'superuser' and password '123'. It fails every time. I even did a complete
reinstall of my entire SuSE 9 system Zope does not recognize user 'superuser'
with password '123'.

Any ideas?

Perhaps a Zope configuration file I need to configure? Or something I need to
put into Zope's environment?

Stuck on this for 48 hours now. Please help.

Thanks,

Roger :-|

< Previous Next >