Re: [SLE] SuSE 9 Professional && manuals
  • From: Peter B Van Campen <peterb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:03:35 -0600
This is looking like a bootleg version. There are lots of scum selling copies
of SUSE on EBAY despite EBAYs policy of prohibiting bootleg sales w/o the
permission of SUSE. Some of these EBAY-thieves even do a passable job of
copying the boxes and CD labels.

PeterB

On Tuesday 11 November 2003 04:55 pm, Alex Khroustalev wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 November 2003 01:25, Donald Henson wrote:
> > I'm not sure when the books will be available but they are both
> > available via the SuSE help system once you have 9.0 installed. You
> > didn't purchase the upgrade version did you?
> >
> > Don Henson
>
> Yes, I purchased it as a 'SuSE 9.0 Professional' version. I know, that
> these docs are available in html and pdf format, but having books is always
> better.
>
> PS I just noticed thad there is nothing in the box but the CD/DVD set - no
> license text, no sticker :-), no SuSE product listinig etc. - all the stuff
> I once found in my 8.2 pro box.

Proud to use SuSE Linux, since 5.2
Loving using SuSE Linux 8.2

MyBlog http://vancampen.org/blog/

Nothing is as perfect as a Cultured Diamond
There was never any Blood on a Cultured Diamond