Re: [SLE] SuSE 9 Professional && manuals
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:41:37 -0800
* Vince Scimeca (vscimeca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [031111 14:09]:
>On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 13:25, Alex Khroustalev wrote:
>> Hi. I just purchased SuSE 9 Professional and found out, that the "User guide"
>> and "Administration guide" are not included in the box. As I can see, the box
>> is identical to that represented here
>> http://www.suse.de/en/private/products/suse_linux/i386/professional.html
>> The distributor's (www.linuxcenter.ru) representative said, that the manuals
>> will be included in the boxes in January - February. Is that true? Nobody has
>> these manuals yet?

I would get in touch with them again and let them know they've screwed
you and that this excuse about the manuals is bulls**t. Every Pro box
comes with these manuals..no exceptions. What they've sold you would
either be an upgrade version or a castrated pro box..ie they took the
manuals out to save on shipping. They should be reported to SUSE if they
are an official reseller and if they aren't an official reseller they
should be reported because they don't have the right to resell.

--
Ben Rosenberg ---===--- #147972 ---===--- mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
-----