audio CD problem
  • From: Rohit <rohits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:31:09 +0530 (IST)
Hi all,

I have a Samsung combo drive at home, so the native CD device is /dev/sr0
with SCSI params 0,0,0.

I am unable to play audio-CD through console, cd-console, workbone etc all
fail. Only Kscd works but why should I have to start KDE for playing CDs.
Creation of /dev/cdrom as a link to /dev/sr0 falls flat. CD is detected
and number of tracks is supported correctly, but trying to play it tell -
no medium found [Stopped].

What to do?

--
Rohit
56792108 G9,F-1,Chandivali : SDE : TLSI : 9821394599 AT bplmobile DOT com

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com

< Previous Next >