Re: [SLE] 9.0 and nVidia
  • From: Mads Martin Joergensen <mmj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:11:57 +0100
* jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Oct 30. 2003 19:56]:
> I haven't had time to look thru everything ( busy installing 9.0 , which
> seems pretty spiffy here , so far anyway <G>) Is it true that 2.6 is
> only available on the DVD ?? I have the pro package ...
> FWIW guys, it's running pretty quick on an old ( and I mean OLD!!)
> "E-machine" a realy *basic* box!

I don't know. But if you have the pro package you have the DVD there. If
you cannot read it, there's newer 2.6 kernel packages to be found which
you want anyway.

Main thing is the distribution itself is almost 100% 2.6 ready.

--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic

< Previous Next >