Re: [SLE] A few issues with 9.0
  • From: chris <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:18:18 +0200
I just tried reinstalling it but that didn't help either. I don't have
any OpenOffice.org associations at all in KDE. This has been the same on
three computers.

Hemo wrote:

Regarding OpenOffice; have you used Yast to uninstall OpenOffice and then
re-install it? I've seen stuff like you mention happen if OpenOffice is
installed, sets up needed associations, then another program is installed
that changes or wipes out the associations after the fact.