Re: [SLE] KDE or GNOME ?
  • From: pheonix1t <pheonix1t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:09:12 -0500
Sharpe, Richard wrote:

Hi
Just searching for opinions on using KDE or GNOME, which is most popular
in LINUX, I have used both and coming from a Solaris background like KDE as
it is most comfortable to me, but if GNOME is easier or has the biggest
following then I want to guide customers of mine to that work environment
and use GNOME myself also to get better acclimated.
Thanks very much for any help
Rich :^)
Richard A Sharpe
(DBA) Sqlserver/DB2
Amherst Technologies
40 Continental Blvd
Merrimack, NH 03054
PHONE .......(603) 579-6180 / (800) 431-8031
Cell phone ..(603) 320-7785
FAX ...........(603) 578-1072
EMAIL .......rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:.......rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> "Tenemos que tener fe" ("We must have faith")

it shouldn't matter, you pick whatever you like or whatever is used at each job site. I prefer KDE myself, but that's my opinion....