Re: [SLE] Anyone still running KDE 3.1.3 on SuSE 8.2?
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 20:30:06 +0800
On 10/01/2003 02:46 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:

Reason for question(s) is that I have updated to KDE 3.1.4 firstly with the new files released on 25 September and then last night using the file released on 29 September -- and somewhere in this process I lost Freecell (my favourite!) and Pysol stopped working (it disappears off the screen if you move the cursor into the toolbar area).

You should try Patience. It has about 15 different card games, including Freecell. It's not Pysol, but it is very nice. It is a part of kdegames3 IIRC.

Also, anyone know what happened to (or where it went) the Menu editor? you know the one where you could select different icons for applications etc. It used to be in the Start Applications/System/Configuration (I think) area.

Don't know about that one. It's been a hard week for you. ;-)

--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission