wapaka WAP browser for linux
  • From: Adagilson Batista Bispo da Silva <adagilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:17:57 -0300
I downloaded Wapaka to use it as a WAP browser for Linux, see:
But I still do not this work to me. It just requires Java, so I think
it's something wrong with the command lines. This one works fine on
java -classpath Wapaka.jar;WPKScriptLibs.jar;WPKScript.jar;. Wapaka
This is a bat file called wapaka.bat and it's inside the wapaka folder:
On linux (SuSE 8.0 and my java is working fine) wapaka is in
So I tried:
(as the bat file)
java -classpath Wapaka.jar;WPKScriptLibs.jar;WPKScript.jar;. Wapaka
(as it's suggested in ReadMeFirstPC.TXT)
java -classpath
java -classpath
Nothing works to me.
Some ideas?