Re: [SLE] Radeon 9200
  • From: scsijon <scsijon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:54:53 +1000
sorry, don't remember who started this thread so I will put this here.

Be careful what manufacturer's 9200 you get as some are hardware modified boards that work ok but... and can even have problems even with Radeon's driver updates, you may need their own manufacturer's version of the updated drivers. Also check what voltages your motherboard want sig's to work at if your going to buy one as there is 0.8 / 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 all available with the 9200 range over different brands and models. This has been found even with windows running.

scsijon