Re: [SLE] Feedback dissapeared! (rant)
  • From: H du Plooy <linuser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 17:23:51 +0200
On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 11:52, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> Browsing costs more money than email - to me, at least: my connection is
> paid by the minute. And it needs more time, some minutes.

I agree - typing while the meter's running is not fun. I definitely
won't send them anything as easily as I used to - I have written to them
before simply to give them my monitor's specs so they can include it in
a next release. I think if everybody who has hardware that don't detect
right or well send the specs to SuSE, it will help them a lot.

But if I have to pay for the time online I'm less likely to.

Hans