Re: [SLE] Monitor configuration in SaX2
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 08:24:55 +0800
Thinker wrote, On 08/03/2003 09:09 AM:

I am currently running two monitors on SuSE 8.2 using SaX2. SaX2 found
"drivers" for Monitor 0, a 17" CTX, Sax2 apparently has no "driver" for
Monitor 1, a 17" Sampo Alphascan 712. A search for the driver has
yielded nothing but the following information ...

Sampo Alphascan 712 (KM-712)
Size: 17" (16" Diagonal Viewable Area)
Dot Pitch: 0.27mm
Type: Flat Square Tube
Resolution: 1280 x 1024 @ 66Hz H-Freq.: 30 KHz ~ 72 KHz
V-Freq.: 50 Hz ~ 160 Hz Dot Rate: 110 MHz
Can someone please tell me how to configure SaX2 so that my monitor will
go to 1024x768 or above?

I think I saw the other day you have a Windows inf disk for that monitor. Have you tried the Have disk button and feed it this disk. I believe that is what it is for.

--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission