Re: [SLE] Weather programs
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 21:07:43 +0800
Carlos E. R. wrote, On 08/01/2003 07:29 AM:

All are included with suse 8.2, perhaps some more. I was trying one,
perhaps wmweather, the other day, but couldn't make it work.

Have you tried Kweather, a part of kdetoys3. I saw your posts about weather, went to sourceforge, found out there was a KDE program, then found out it was still around in kdetoys3. It is a tray applet, but it actually works, and was very straight forward to configure. Try it out.

--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission