RE: [SLE] SCO Owns Your Computer(OT)
  • From: Jonathan Shilling <jshilling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:43:39 -0500
Interesting to note that System V was originally tainted by FreeBSD code, I
just wonder if Caldera/SCO cut & pasted Linux code into System V? A lot of
the functionality that they claim linux stole from System V, System V did
not have in the first place. Remember, it used to be just a single Intel
processor unix system. VERY basic.