[OT] Latest nmap cans SCO (Unixware)
  • From: Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 06:18:16 -0400
Due to SCO's attack against Linux and IBM nmap have drop support for
Unixware. Here is a quote directly from the changelog:

o SCO operating systems are no longer supported due to their recent
(and absurd) attacks against Linux and IBM. Bug reports relating to
UnixWare will be ignored, or possibly even laughed at derisively.
Note that I have no reason to believe anyone has ever used Nmap on
SCO systems. Unixware sucks.

Go Fyodor go! ;-)

Charles

--
I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody. It doesn't generate revenue.
(Dave '-ddt->` Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux)