Flightgear
  • From: Rohit <rohits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 14:53:31 +0530
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:05:02 +0530 (IST)
Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with Flightgear here? [I am trying to play
with my newly configured riva tnt2 - and it is really slow. FPS on gears =
238]

Going to fgfs list.

Thanks,
--
Rohit

+9122 5692 2101 G9,Floor-1,Chandivali : SDE : TLSI : 9821394599@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The information below is compulsorily added for non-mahindrabt recepients.

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com

< Previous Next >