Re: [SLE] Strange YaST2 Problem
  • From: Preston Kutzner <grdnwsl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 05 Jun 2003 14:34:17 -0500
Has anyone else gotten this problem fixed w/out having to revert back to
3.1.1? I can't get the QT3-3.2.0 rpms to install either. This is a
rather annoying bug. In case the SuSE people haven't heard about it,
the KDE 3.1.2 rpms break yast2 software install/update modules. If you
try to cancel out of the installation you will get the "Abandon all
changes?" dialog box, but you will be unable to close it. The OK and
Cancel buttons do nothing, and trying to close the window via the "close
window" button, will only bring up *another* "Abandon all changes?"
window. You can get a lot of those windows on your screen if you keep
pressing the close window button. <g>

--
Preston Kutzner | IT Manager

"I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind!
The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building."
-- Charles Schulz

< Previous Next >