Re: [SLE] Kuickshow in 8.2?
  • From: Philipp Thomas <philipp.thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 08:52:03 +0200
Dennis <dlbt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Sat, 31 May 2003 13:57:16 +0800]:

>I did a ftp install of 8.2 fresh (sorry, wallet is empty for the moment)
>and found that kuickshow is no longer available?

It's still available in kdegraphics3 :) For searching a packet I'd
recommend downloading pub/suse/i386/8.2/ARCHIVES.gz and then use zgrep to
search for a file, e.g. 'zgrep kuickshow ARCHIVES.gz'.

Or copy ARCHIVES.gz to /var/lib/pin/ and the call 'pin' to search for a
file. You have to copy the file manually as pin would try to install it
from dvd/cdrom if it's not present in /var/lib/pin.

Philipp