Re: [SLE] HP 6200 scanner on USB not working as user
  • From: David Krider <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 29 May 2003 12:07:18 -0500
On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 08:26, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:

> Check /etc/resmgr.conf. I don't know if you boot into KDM or console,
> but you might also need to add pam.resmgr.so to /etc/pam.d/login so
> resmgr also works from a console boot. This program (resource manager)
> sets permissions on devices when you login. That should do what you want.

I use KDE. Well, I'm not at my machine right now, but I did notice that
my user owns all the /dev/usb/scanner? entries, so I think this is
working.

My question keeps coming back to: How do I determine which file system
/dev device is related to "hp:libusb:001:002"?

Thanks for your continuing help,
dk

< Previous Next >