Applixware
  • From: Michael George <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:19:52 -0400
Hello!

I am still using Applixware 5.0 under RHL 7.2 and even though it is now
defunct I still find it my favorite suite.

Since Applixware was first offered with SuSe and 5.0 was reported to work with
SuSe 6.x, I am hoping I can install it on an 8.2 system and it will work.

Anyone out there have Applixware 5.0 running under SuSe 8.2?

Thanks!
-Michael

--
A billion seconds ago Harry Truman was president.
A billion minutes ago was just after the time of Christ.