Frozen Bubble quirk
  • From: O'Smith <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 22:56:11 -0400
Hi All,
Don't know how many of you have managed to find this new game included
with 8.2 yet, but if you haven't, you should probably take a look.
Anyway, my problem seems to be with going fullscreen with the game.
The windowed mode plays without a hitch, but ask for fullscreen and it
goes off into a resolution not supported by my monitor. I had the same
problem with Tuxracer to start with, but was able to edit the minimum
resolution in the configuration file to fix it.

I have found the config file in my /home directory for FB, but there is
nothing to denote screen resolution. Anyone have any ideas as to how
to specify a minimum resolution or cure it's reluctance to go full
screen?

Patrick
--
--- KMail v1.5.9.1i --- SuSE Linux Pro v8.2 ---
Registered Linux User #225206