Re: [SLE] Can't mount cdrom udf
  • From: Chris Grainer <chrisgrainer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 02 May 2003 00:06:14 -0500
On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 07:00, Anders Johansson wrote:
> On Thursday 01 May 2003 13:45, Chris Grainer wrote:
> > Thanks, but it didn't work. All mount -t commands seem to result in
> > this:
> >
> > Usage: mount -V : print version
>
> This seems to indicate that you're doing something wrong in the command.
> Couldyou paste exactly what you try to run?

Yeah, you're right, I was doing it wrong. I was trying to run these
commands:

mount -t udf /media/cdrom
mount -t udf /dev/cdrom
mount -t udf /dev/hdc

When I run: mount -t udf /dev/cdrom /media/cdrom

I get this:

mount: block device /dev/cdrom is write-protected, mounting read-only
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom,
or too many mounted file systems

--
Chris Grainer <chrisgrainer@xxxxxxxxx>

< Previous Next >