Re: [SLE] Newbie - regular expression help
  • From: Bob Rea <gapetard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:50:39 -0400
On Wednesday 16 April 2003 11:19 am, John Birkhead wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm a Linux newbie and I am having a real hard time
> understanding regular expressions. Can anyone recommend a
> "ground-up" source for information on RE's?

John et al,

I have asked for this before. To me regexes are like algebra
and I need a text that will drill me on their use, bit by
bit and example by example and give me real world problems
after the exercises in each lesson. It's a lot to ask, but
it is clearly what I need, ie, drill.

--
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard@xxxxxxxxxx

What do you say to Jesus when he comes again?
Where have you been. You said you were coming right back.