Re: [SLE] Newbie - regular expression help
  • From: Lawrence Mulligan <lpmulligan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: 16 Apr 2003 12:43:02 -0500
Mastering Regular Expressions by Jeff Friedl and published by O'Reilly
will teach you everything you could possibly want to know about regex's
and probably more. I found it most helpful because it taught me how to
think about regular expressions in order to construct them. It
eventually gets pretty advanced but the foundation that it lays is what
I found most helpful. It's an outstanding book and I highly recommend
it.

Lars

--
Lawrence Mulligan <lpmulligan@xxxxxxx>
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 47BF2BF0

< Previous Next >