Re: [SLE] Changing for LILO
  • From: John LeMay <jlemay@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 12:20:59 -0500
It's simple:
0. Become root
1. Edit your /etc/lilo.conf according your needs
3. Run lilo

That's all. But I don't see any kind of reasons why to do this.

I've known this for some time, but what I don't know is how to go in the other direction. If my machine is using lilo, how would I configure it to use grub? As for why one would choose lilo over grub, well I for one know how to configure my lilo.conf file, but I know nothing about configuring grub.

--
John LeMay
KC2KTH