Re: [SLE] Re: OT PGP - Was [SLE] 8.2 Announced
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <WideGlide@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:30:52 -0500
* Theo v. Werkhoven <twe-suse.e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-23-03 16:16]:
> On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, John just had to get this off his chest:
[snip]
> > So, signing mailing-list posting means that almost everyone not using kmail
> > is stuck reading PGP code. It's not a huge annoyance, but it is a real one
> > because finding the actualy reply within all that extraneous material isn't
> > always easy.
>
> Please do a little more research before making wild and unfounded
> claims.

You should get some of *your* facts straight. Mutt discriminates
between mime and plain-text gpg/pgp sigs. Mime is shown as a none
viewable attachment and plain-text is exhibited as plain-text, ie:
normal message traffic.

If you are from Missouri, I can do a screen capture and post a link to
the jpeg capture file. Just ask.
--
Patrick Shanahan Please avoid TOFU and trim >quotes<
http://wahoo.no-ip.org Registered Linux User #207535