Re: [SLE] signatures & public keys (was 8.2 Announced)
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <WideGlide@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:12:11 -0500
xxxx pgpgp unsigned xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* Tom Emerson <osnut@xxxxxxxxxxx> [03-14-03 14:36]:
... snip ...
> which I just noticed "didn't happen" -- I know there have been some
> "signature issues" brought up on the kmail bug/bitch list, but as I
> look at my screen now I think I see what happened, and it was
> inferred above: I changed the setting WHILE I was writing the message
> -- as I write this one, I see that the toolbar icon for "sign this
> message" is "pushed in", meaning that when I hit send it will prompt
> for my passphrase and do the signature; when I changed the setting,
> it didn't update the toolbar of the message I was working on...
> - --
> Yet another Blog: http://osnut.homelinux.net

notice the line above 'Yet another Blog:', another ?broken?
sig-indicator. Is gpg/pgp doing it or kmail or gpg/pgp/kmail?

--
Patrick Shanahan Please avoid TOFU and trim >quotes<
http://wahoo.no-ip.org Registered Linux User #207535