Re: [SLE] Audio CD burning
  • From: Thomas Widlundh <tw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 23:03:13 +0100
lördag 01 mars 2003 22:43 skrev Bryan Tyson:
> On Saturday 01 March 2003 12:43, Thomas Widlundh wrote:
> > Soon I'm giving it up. It works perfectly in windows.
> > Why will it be so hard in linux? It's not appealing to people to use
> > linux.
>
> It is very easy and works perfectly in Linux too. Use the line-in of
> your sound card to make wavs. Then use this command to create the audio
> cd from the wavs you made:
>
> cdrecord -v dev=0,0,0 speed=4 -pad -audio /home/bryan/Wavs/*wav
>
> In the example above, substitute the actual path where you saved your
> wavs. Also, depending on how your system is set up, you might need to
> be root to do this.

Hi Bryan,
At last! I can beg my frustration to go to .....
It worked!!
Now I've got a playable audio disk!
Thanks a lot!!!
And I Thank You all who have contributed in this matter.
Of course it would be fun to get all these graphical programs to work too like
xcdroast and KOnCD.
But now I can burn my audio CDs wich was the goal and not be forced to use
win*.

Warmest regards,
Thomas

< Previous Next >