Re: [SLE] mounting problem
  • From: Paul Uiterlinden <puiterl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:10:00 +0100
On Saturday 22 February 2003 12:43, Anders Johansson wrote:

> In kmail, why not just use the "reply to list" function? Get in the
> habit to reply to mail with "l" (small L). Then you won't have to
> edit the "to" list when you actually do want to reply off-list

Duhh, another option that I did not know about. I really should
explore KMail a bit more.

Speaking of which: would you happen to know how to create a short-cut
for "Mark current thread as read an go to next meassage"? In KNode
such a feature exists (Ctrl-D), but in KMail I miss this very much.

Paul.