Cohabiting with Windoze
Hi folks

I just did an install on my own machine of SuSE 7.3

I partitioned the 12 GIG drive into a small boot sector, a swap partition, a
roughly 6 gig Linux partition, and then left the other 5.5 or so gigs as
nothing. I then installed Linux. Booted fine, LILO installed in the boot
sector, everything hunky dory.

I then installed Win2000 in the remaining partition.

Whoops.

Now the machine boots straight into Windoze without even asking what I want
to boot. How do I get it to ask me at startup? Do I have to re-install SuSE?
LILO?

Please help.

Thanks

Evan Morris
evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+27 11 792 2777 (tel)
+27 11 792 2711 (fax)
"Ask not at whom the chimp smirks ... he smirks at you."
http://www.smirkingchimp.com