Lost Network Connection after Update.
  • From: <thom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:38:04 -0500 (EST)
I have had DSL setup in Yast under Network Basic that worked fine until I
did an Online Auto Update (i think). running 8.1. and a second manual
update where I installed the new NVIDIA drivers.

All my settings: Domain, gateway, etc check out fine and are setup for my
ethernet card. And my DSL modem is on. (works in WinXP).

Is there somewhere else i can setup my connection better than YAST or am i
maybe missing something since my update. The message is "local host not
found"

Thanks in advance for getting me started.